10.04.2012

bubblegum pink





Dress: H&M [similar romper] [loving this polka dotted number] | Boots: DV [similar]| Clutch: Wallis c/o | Shades: RayBan | Bow: American Apparel | Jewelry: Michael Kors, Eastern Market, Stella & Dot | Nails: Essie Fiji | Lip: Revlon Sky Pink + Nars Turkish Delight


Absolutely loving this bargain steal for easy nights out in the city. It's exudes just the right amount of femininity to play up favorite rocker chic moto boots & as always, I can never have enough pink in my wardrobe!


Love my moto boots? Shop them & more of my favorites here.







11 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous on you - love the lace detailing and how you "toughened" it up with the neon clutch & combat boots!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress on you! And love the hair, too!!

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving these photos...you look amazing! That clutch is perfection.

    xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl
    http://poorlittleitgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look lovey! so rocker chic. & obsessed with that bracelet that you found at eastern market, wish they had another one! i will have to go back! ha & such cute hair. love the bow!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gah. i almost bought that dress too. the one in my size had a dang stain on it. we need to goto H&M together next time... lol

    love it with your flat boots!
    xx

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love this color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good color on you. Is that a faux leather bow? Because it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing dress ! Love the pop of color with the clutch ! You look amazing !
    Newest follower here !!!
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mini dress + biker/moto boot combo. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mini dress! We need a reunion soon- it's been forever! xo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. Make my day sparkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover